VIS-3002 – Access Control Indoor Only Digital Touch Keypad + Reader Standalone With Mini Controller, Wiegand 26, Standard Design, No Software, EM Cards, 1000 Users
VIS-3002 Keypad/Card Reader Description
The device is a standalone access control keypad and proximity card reader which supports EM, and MFR card types, it’s one of the most advanced standalone access control. It builds-in USA Atmel microprocessor, with strong anti-interference ability, high security and reliability, powerful function, and convenient operation. It’s widely used in high-end buildings, residential communities, and other public places.
- Ultra-low power consumption: Standby current is less than 30mA.
- Input & Output: Wiegand26.
- Searching Time: Less than 0.1s after reading card.
- Backlight Keypad: Easy to operate at night.
- Doorbell interface: Support external wired doorbell.
- Change Codes: Users can change codes by themselves.
- Independent codes: Use codes without related card.
- Access ways: Card, code, card+code.
- Anti-tamper alarm: Alarm is activated after tear down illegally.
- Delete Users by card NO.: Delete card NO. by keypad to eliminate security risk completely.
VIS-MINI-CNTRL Mini Controller Description
This keypad comes with the VIS-MINI-CNTRL. This device is a mini single door control panel that can work with any Wiegand 26~37 bits output reader. It uses Atmel microcontroller to assure stable performance, and it is equipped with an infrared remote control for easy operation. The VIS-MINI-CNTRL supports 1,000 users.
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Multi access modes: Card, Card or PIN, Card with PIN and multi Cards/PINs
- Can connect with any reader with Wiegand 26~37 bits output
- Can connect with any keypad reader with 4bits, 8bits (ASCII), or 10bits virtual number output
- Support Master Card function
- Low temperature resistance (-40°C)
- Professional installation is recommended.
- For better security the VIS-MINI-CNTRL needs to be installed inside the facility in a restricted area. This device becomes the hub of this standalone application and all the credentials are being stored on the device while no information is stored on the reader itself. Additional recommendations for added security is to add the controller within an enclosure.
- If the keypad/card reader (entry device) is tampered with, the door will remain locked. The mini controller is the one controlling and securing your locking device.
- The VIS-MINI-CNTRL offers a more secure option to provide additional security to all type of standalone access control products.
VIS-3002 Keypad/Card Reader Specification
|Input Voltage||DC 12V|
|Card Reading Distance||2 - 3 cm (0.78 - 1.18 in.)|
|Card Frequency||125KHz for EM // 13.56MHz for MFR|
|Card Transmission Format||Wiegand26|
|Keypad Transmission Format||4bit, 8bit and Virtual card number|
|Operating Temperature||-45°C ~ 55° C (-49°F ~ 131°F)|
|Product Size||116Lx71Wx22H (mm) - 4.56Lx2.79Wx0.86H (in.)|
VIS-MINI-CNTRL Mini Controller Specification
|Operating Voltage||9~24V DC|
|Idle Current||< 20mA|
|Relay||One (NO, NC, Common)|
|Adjustable Relay Output Time||1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)|
|Lock Output Load||2 Amp Maximum|
|Wiegand Interface Input||Wiegand 26~37 bits|
|Wiegand Interface Output||Wiegand 26~37 bits (for user transfer)|
|Environment||Indoor. Meets IP66|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||0 ~ 90%RH|
|Dimensions||L65 x W54 x H19 (mm) - L2.56 x W2.13 x H0.75 (in.)|