VS-AXESS-1D-ETL-PCB – One Door Network Access Control PCB Board Controller TCP IP Wiegand With Desktop Software 10,000 Users
The VS-AXESS-1D-ETL-PCB is a powerful, reliable, and stable access controller PCB board for 1 door. This system can connect up to 1 door magnetic input, 1 door switch input, and 2 card readers (wiegand interface). The uplink and downlink adopt TCP/IP while wiegand communicates respectively. Its signal is processed with special encryption and can be run offline. Anti-tampering function is also supported. You have the capability of up to 10,000 users for the system as well.
An incredible feature of this system is all the different card types supported. You have normal, disabled, blacklist, patrol, visitor, duress, super card, etc. These can all be monitored and set up with your own custom notifications for each. Speaking of notifications, the panel includes tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm. You can also set up an insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm.
You need to add more doors? Not a problem! You can purchase another panel for the necessary number of doors (1 door panel, 2 door panel, 4 door panel) and connect it to your current system. The software will integrate the new doors with your current doors and you are all set.
- 32-bit high-speed processor.
- TCP/IP network communication, with self-adaptive network interface. The communication data is encrypted to ensure information security.
- Supports Wiegand interface for accessing card reader. Wiegand interface supports W26/ W34 and is seamlessly compatible with third-party card reader.
- Massive storage with 10.000 users and 50.000 card swiping records.
- Supports first card function, super card and super password function, online upgrade function and online remote control of the doors.
- Supports various card types such as normal/disabled/blacklist/patrol/visitor/duress/ super card, etc.
- Supports tamper-proof alarm for card reader, unsecured door alarm, forced entry door alarm, alarm for door opening timeout, duress alarm, and alarm for invalid card swiping attempts alarm, case in alarm and restore, insufficient storage alarm for offline event, network break alarm.
- The recognition and storage of card number with maximum 20 digits.
- Supports online and offline operating mode.
- Supports time synchronization via NTP, manual or automatic method.
- Watchdog for device running status detection.
- Data can be permanently saved when the access controller is powered off.
- Client supports attendance function.
- High/low temperature resistant design -20°C to +65°C (-4°F~+149°F)
- VS-AXESS Software available languages: English, Spanish, Croatian, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Nederlands, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Slovakia, Swedish, Turkish, and much more.
- Metal Box is not included
- Power Supply is not included
- Battery Backup is not included
- No cable included
- Software CD is 100% included in this product
- The software is not compatible with Mac computers, only with Microsoft
Screenshots Examples of the Software
Click the image to open a bigger version
|Working Voltage||DC 12V|
|Power Dissipation (with Load)||≤50W|
|Power consumption||≤3.5W（without load）|
|Uplink Communication Interface||TCP/IP|
|Downlink Communication Interface||Wiegand interface (W26/W34)|
|Storage||Storage for 10.000 users information and 50.000 card swiping records|
|LED Indicator||Power Supply Status, Communication Status, Abnormal Status|
|Accessible Card Reader||2 Card Readers (Wiegand Interface)|
|Input Interface||Door Sensor × 1, Exit Button × 1, Case Input × 1|
|Output Interface||Lock Relay × 1, Alarm Relay × 1|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to +65°C (-4°F~+149°F)|
|Working Humidity||10% to 90% (Non-Condensing)|