VIS-3020 – RS485 only Access Control Outdoor Weatherproof Biometric Fingerprint and 125khz EM card Reader 9,500 Users
The VIS-3020 is a kind of high-performance product, with a 32 bit high-speed processor. It communicates with access controller via the RS-485 protocol. And a built-in tamper-proof module helps to protect card reader from malicious damage. The protective level is IP65, which is suited for outdoor installation.
- A group of messy code encrypted data for the security of fingerprint storage.
- Supports RS485 communication with 19200bps-N-8-1 transmission rate. There are CRC test for the protocol.
- Supports EM card reading.
- Card induction distance is 0 mm to 100 mm.
- Supports multiple authentication modes (card, fingerprint, and card + fingerprint).
- Optical CMOS fingerprint module. The characters of fingerprint can be export to the card reader.
- Max. 9500 fingerprints storage.
- Communication circuit is designed with optical coupling isolation and noise suppression function.
- Build-in buzzer for status indication
- Accurate data and time display provided by built-in electronic clock and watchdog program to ensure the basic function of the terminal
- Tamper-proof function.
- Fingerprints can only be registered using a VIS-3016 or VIS-3013.
- The VIS-3020 Fingerprint and card reader only works with our Deluxe panels: VS-AXESS-2DLX and VS-AXESS-4DLX.
Not compatible what so ever with our Entry level panels VS-AXESS-2ETL and VS-AXESS-4ETL.
- Can only be used via RS485 connection not Wiegand.
- Can not be used as a standalone application must be connected to our Visionis Deluxe control panels.
- Red led light constantly on for more visibility at night.
- Only EM T1400 Cards and key tags are compatible with this product. Model Number that are compatible: VIS-APROXCARD/26TH and VIS-AKEYTAG.
- It is outdoor rated IP65.
- Cards Not Included.
- No power supply is included.
|Processor||32 Bit High-performance Processor|
|Reading Mode||EM Card|
|Comparison Time||1:1≤1s; 1:1000≤1s|
|Alarm||Tampering Alarm *1|
|Induction Distance||≤100mm (≤3.94")|
|Power Supply||DC 12V±10%|
|Working Temperature||-40°C to + 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Working Humidity||10% to 90% (No Condensing)|
|Dimension||62mm × 132mm × 44mm (2.44" × 5.20" × 1.73")|
|Mounting Method||Surface Mounting|