VIS-3008 – Access Control Black Outdoor IP68 Weatherproof Keypad And Card Reader Standalone With Mini Controller + Wiegand 26, No Software, Delay And On/Off Toggle Mode, EM Cards, 1000 Users
VIS-3008 Keypad/Card Reader Description
The Visionis 3008 is a black weather-proof keypad/reader that is standalone, hardwired, and designed for access control. The keypad provides proximity entry for up to 1000 users. This keypad is standalone but it can also work with Wiegand protocol controllers.
Keep in mind, this keypad DOES NOT come with software and is standalone. If connected to a controller, the keypad would work based on the controller’s software. The modern design and quality components provide for a great access control solution.
- Ultra-low power consumption, standby current is less than 30mA.
- Wiegand 26 or Wiegand 34 input and output.
- Waterproof Rate: IP68, indoor or outdoor use.
- Backlight Keypad: Easy to operate at night.
- Doorbell interface: Support external wired doorbell.
- 12V 1Amp power supply IS NOT INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY .
- Proximity cards Model Number: VIS-APRXCARD/26TH and Key Tags Model Number: VIS-AKEYTAG, ARE NOT INCLUDED, SOLD SEPARATELY .
- This Keypad/Reader conforms with the Wiegand 26-37 bit protocol. You can use this in almost all brands of access controllers that comply with the Wiegand protocol.
- This is a hardwire Keypad/Reader, this is not by any means a wireless product and can not be confused with the VIS-8009 or VIS-8010.
VIS-MINI-CNTRL Mini Controller Description
This keypad comes with the VIS-MINI-CNTRL. This device is a mini single door control panel that can work with any Wiegand 26~37 bits output reader. It uses Atmel microcontroller to assure stable performance, and it is equipped with an infrared remote control for easy operation. The VIS-MINI-CNTRL supports 1,000 users.
- User Capacity: 1,000
- Multi access modes: Card, Card or PIN, Card with PIN and multi Cards/PINs
- Can connect with any reader with Wiegand 26~37 bits output
- Can connect with any keypad reader with 4bits, 8bits (ASCII), or 10bits virtual number output
- Support Master Card function
- Low temperature resistance (-40°C)
- Professional installation is recommended.
- For better security the VIS-MINI-CNTRL needs to be installed inside the facility in a restricted area. This device becomes the hub of this standalone application and all the credentials are being stored on the device while no information is stored on the reader itself. Additional recommendations for added security is to add the controller within an enclosure.
- If the keypad/card reader (entry device) is tampered with, the door will remain locked. The mini controller is the one controlling and securing your locking device.
- The VIS-MINI-CNTRL offers a more secure option to provide additional security to all type of standalone access control products.
VIS-3008 Keypad/Card Reader Specification
|Reading Range||2~5cm (0.79~1.97in.)|
|Protocol||Wiegand 26-37 (input and output)|
|Door Opening Time||0~99s|
|Lock Output Load||≤3A|
|Door Relay Time||0 ~ 99s (adjustable)|
|Short-circuit Protection Output Time||≤100μS|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)|
|Dimensions||111Lx46Wx22H (mm) - 4.37Lx1.82Wx0.87H (in.)|
|Protection Level||IP68 - No ingress of dust; complete protection against contact (dust tight), and waterproof|
VIS-MINI-CNTRL Mini Controller Specification
|Operating Voltage||9~24V DC|
|Idle Current||< 20mA|
|Relay||One (NO, NC, Common)|
|Adjustable Relay Output Time||1~99 Seconds (5 seconds default)|
|Lock Output Load||2 Amp Maximum|
|Wiegand Interface Input||Wiegand 26~37 bits|
|Wiegand Interface Output||Wiegand 26~37 bits (for user transfer)|
|Environment||Indoor. Meets IP66|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C~60°C (-40°F~140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||0 ~ 90%RH|
|Dimensions||L65 x W54 x H19 (mm) - L2.56 x W2.13 x H0.75 (in.)|